Dahle 842 Professional Series 17" Stack Paper Cutter 1 /Each
- Choose from Model 842 16-7/8" with 200 sheet capacity, Model 846 16-7/8" with 500 sheet capacity, or Model 848 18-5/8" with 700 Sheet Capacity
- Safety features: Front & Rear Safety Shield, Blade Immobile Unless Shields Lowered
- Professional-grade ream cutters are great for any office or studio
- Effortlessly cuts through large stacks of paper
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
Cutting multiple sheets of paper is easy work for a guillotine cutter, but when you need to cut an entire stack there's no better tool then a Dahle Professional Series stack cutter. These industrial workhorses will give you the precision you need along with the safety you deserve. Three models are available within this series, including the 842 for stacks up to 200 sheets, the 846 for stacks up to 500 sheets, and the 848 for stacks up to 700 sheets. These professional-grade ream cutters are great for any office or studio that needs to cut through thick stacks of sheets often. Increase the efficiency of your tasks as well as provide a safe and simple cutting experience with a Dahle Professional paper stack cutter.
All of the Dahle Professional stack cutters are designed with user safety in mind, offering a safety shield on both sides of the blade, doubling as a lock that prevents the blade from moving unless they are in the down position. A clean, burr free cut through such a large stack of paper is made possible through a ground Solingen steel blade and clamping system that places even pressure across the entire cutting surface. These cutters can be mounted on any secure table surface, or paired with an optional floor stand.
- Effortlessly cuts through large stacks of paper.
- Built in safety covers on both sides of the blade prevent the blade from moving while up.
- Quick action clamp holds work securely and evenly across the entire cutting surface.
- Optional stand provides proper height and leverage for easy cutting.
- The Model# 846 features a spindle driven self-locking backstop for extreme accuracy and repetitive cutting.
*May vary depending on paper stock, book thickness, operator, and other factors.
|Manufacturer Part Number||842 846 848|
|UPC/EIN||76769842007 76769846005 76769848009|
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||Dahle 712 Stand (Models 842 & 846)
Dahle 718 Stand (Model 848)
|Base Footprint||842: 28-1/4" x 23-1/4"
846: 30" x 25-1/2"
848: 33-3/4" x 28-1/4"
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Safety Features||Front & Rear Safety Shield
Blade Immobile Unless Shields Lowered
|Can Cut Materials||Paper|
|Capacity*||842: 200 Sheets
846: 500 Sheets
848: 700 Sheets
|Shipping Information||This item ships via Truck (Common Carrier). It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside of your location please call (800)631-3572. Click here for full details.|