Alpha-Doc MK4 Automatic Punch (dies are not included) 1 /Each
- Punch up to 94,200 Sheets per Hour
- 8 Ream feed tray capacity
- Automated system with simple LCD setup
- Punch sheets 5.4x5.4 to 14x13
- 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty
The James Burn Alpha-Doc MK4 Automatic Punch Machine is the ultimate industrial binding punch that will give you the extra mile you need to enhance your productivity. This remarkably user-friendly, high-productivity machine offers a top speed of 90-cycles per minute that can reach outputs up to 94,200 sheets per hour, with realistic outputs of 40,000 sheets per hour allowing time for operator loading & unloading of sheets.
The Alphadoc MK4 offers a dynamic size change feature that is controlled by a conversational touch-key screen and ensures precision punching of a wide variety of documents (now including thumb cut dies for wall calendars). The large capacity of the high pile feeder and reception provides maximum productivity.
The Alpha-Doc punch provides large volume hands-free punching of pre-printed, collated documents directly from your copier or printer including mixed stocks from 16 lb. bond to 110 lb. index. It also punches tabs pre-collated into the finished sets. Tabs must have minimum .25” shoulder. Hands-free operation means your operator is free to perform other tasks. The Alpha-Doc punches a wide variety of material in virtually any size from 5.4" x 5.4" up to 14" x 13". Our simplified paper path and unique turnover device with receding stacker provide low waste and assure that pages are kept in perfect pre-collated order.
The remarkable Alpha-Doc MK4 combines the versatility and ease of an office machine with the speed and efficiency of an automatic punch for perfect holes every time. Simply load the tray, push a button, and walk away for hands-free punching of pre-collated books, presentations, proposals, reports, and even tabbed sheets.
With a wide assortment of die patterns available and surprisingly fast changeover times, the Alpha-Doc will punch up your document binding productivity without punching holes in your document finishing budget!
Key Features& Benefits:
- High Productivity: With a top speed of 90 cycles / minute, it can punch up to 94,200 sheets per hour without the constant presence of the operator required
- Large capacity: The high pile feeder and reception trays will accommodate up to 6 reams of paper.
- Versatility: The Alpha-Doc® MK4 can punch a wide variety of paper stock and covers including tab cut sheets and wall calendars with thumb cut, in virtually any size from 5.4" x 5.4" up to 14" x 13"
- Easy-to-Use: Just load the tray and push a button, no special training is required.
- Simple Formatting: Just follow the instructions on the conversational touch screen and, with pre-set standard formats, size change-over can be done in less than 2 minutes.
- Wide Choice of Punching Dies: Original hardened steel dies provide long life time. They can be changed in less than 5 minutes. Retractable pins allow to produce clean and perfect holes whatever the sheet formats are. The wide choice of punching dies covers all perforation styles now including thumbcut punching. Original dies can be resharpened.
- Wide Choice of Punching Dies: Original hardened steel dies provide long lifetime. They can be changed in less than 5 minutes. Retractable pins allow to produce clean and perfect holes whatever the sheet formats are. The wide choice of punching dies covers all perforation styles now including thumbcut punching. Original dies can be resharpened.
|Manufacturer Part Number||320013036|
|Binding Style||Various Punch Patterns (Depends on Die)|
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||Alpha-DocMK4 Dies|
|Setup Time||Less than 5 Minutes|
|Die Change Time||Less than 2 Minutes|
|Minimum Sheet Size||5.4” x 5.4”|
|Maximum Sheet Size||14” x 13”|
|Minimum Paper Stock||16 lb. Bond|
|Maximum Paper Stock||110 lb. Index|
|Feed Table Capacity||8 Reams|
|Selectable Speeds||3 Speed Settings (70, 80, 90 Cycles per Minute)|
|Speed||Up to 94,200Sheets per Hour (Depending on Die, Sheet Size, & Other Factors)|
|Sheet Pickup||Top of Pile Positive Sheet Pickup|
|Maximum Punching Thickness||1 mm|
|Control Panel||Digital LCD Touch Pad|
|Control Panel Notifications||Paper Jam, Cover Open, Emergency Stop|
|Die Sharpening Available||Yes, Express Die Sharpening Service is Available|
|Disengageable Die Pins||Yes (For Common Paper Sizes, Varies by Die)|
|Die / Tool Storage||Storage Compartment on Front (Hold Dies, Oil, Tools, Etc.)|
|Monthly Volume / Duty Rating||Up to 3,000,000 Sheets per Month|
|Training Required||No Special Training Required|
|Power Voltage||110v Single Phase 60Hz|
|Dimensions||72" W x 28" D x 46" H|
|Product Weight||650 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||1045 lbs.|
|Shipping Method||Freight Truck|
|Warranty||90 Day Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty|
James Burn Alpha-Doc? MK4 Automatic Punch Machine
James Burn Alpha-Doc? MK4 Automatic Punch
Overview on how the Alphadoc works?
What makes the Alphadoc unique?
What are the key specifications?
How do you do automated size change on the touchscreen?
How does the paper feed into the Alphadoc?
What are the power requirements?
What automatic punch will best suit my operational requirements?
What type of punch dies are available?
What is involved in sharpening dies?
How does it handle waste and die storage?
What are the unique benefits to the reception trays on the Alphadoc?
What is the feed table capacity?