MBM Triumph 4305 16-3/4" Manual Paper Cutter 1 /Each
- Operating Method: Manual
- Cutting Width: 16-7/8"
- Cutter Capacity: 1 1/2" Thick Stack (About 375 Sheets)
- Length Behind Blade: 17"
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
If you need to cut through stacks of paper, but need to keep costs low and are willing to use a manual-lever cutter, then the MBM Triumph™ 4305 paper cutter is a great buy. It features all the guaranteed safety features of any MBM cutter, with the power and precision your business requires. The perfectly square cuts are accomplished by precise measurement scales and easy adjustments that can be done from the outside of the machine by any user. The included blade is made of German steel, and replacement blades are available as-needed; it is recommended that you keep at least one replacement blade on-hand at all times, so there is never any down time or any delayed jobs. You can also purchase replacement cutting sticks for the MBM 4305 cutting machine.
Although controlled by a manual lever, this cutter offers smooth and easy cutting through stacks up to about 1 ½" thick, or approximately 500 sheets * of paper. It won't strain your operators, and will offer a perfect cut. You can use this desktop paper cutter on any stable workstation, or mount it to the perfectly compatible stand or cabinet, which offers additional storage. A cutting width of up to 16 ⅞" allows your office to cut paper in the most popular sizes, making it very versatile. Or you can save more with the optional MBM Triumph™ 4305 Package. This package includes Triumph 4305 cutter, stand, knife, and cutter sticks (6pk).
MBM SCS™ Safety Cutting System Features
As with all MBM Triumph™ cutters, the 4305 paper cutter features a patented safety cutting system called the SCS™. This collection of features protects users from harming themselves while they operate the machine, making it the safest paper cutter on the market.
• Clear Safety Shields - Front and back clear safety shields allow you to easily see your stack of paper, the measurements, and the blade. The machine will not operate with either shield lifted, which means your hands and other items physically cannot be near the blade when cutting is activated. While cutting, the shield automatically locks into place, so cannot be opened until the blade lever is placed back into the upright position and the safety catch is locked.
• Safety Catch - The safety catch is the mechanisms that holds the blade lever in the upright, no-cut position. This latch must be locked in order for the safety shields to be opened, and will not unlock until they are shut.
• Blade Changing Device - A blade changing device is included in this paper cutter, which covers the cutting edge of the blade while you replace it, protecting the user. Handling knobs mean you don't have to touch the blade with your hands.
• Cutting Stick Change from Outside - The cutting sticks can easily be rotated or changed-out without having to get inside the machine, which means anyone can do it, with or without mechanical background.
• All Paper Adjustments Outside - With all the paper adjustments on the outside of the machine, you can accurately and easily set the measurements without having to disassemble or re-assemble the machine in any way.
*May vary depending on paper stock
|Manufacturer Part Number||CU0450L|
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||Optional Stand & Cabinet
Replacement Cutting Sticks
|Dimensions||34 ⅝" W x 34 ⅝" D x 15 ¾" H
[45 ¼ H with Optional Stand, 44" H with Optional Cabinet]
|Base Footprint||34 ⅝" W x 34 ⅝" D|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Defective|
|Cutter Capacity*||1 ½" Thick Stack (About 375 Sheets)|
|Narrow Cut||1 ⁵/₁₆"|
|Length Behind Blade||17"|
|Cutter Memory||No Memory|
|Safety Features||SCS™ Safety Package (Check the Product Description for Full Details)|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||115|
|Shipping Information||This item ships via Truck (Common Carrier). It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside of your location please call (800)631-3572. Click here for full details.|