MBM Destroyit 2604CC Shredder 3/16" x 1-1/2" Cross Cut 1 /Each
- Shred Capacity: 23 - 25 Sheets
- Shred Speed: 18 Feet / Minute
- P-4 Security Level
- 30 Gallon Waste Bin Capacity
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty / Lifetime on Cutting Cylinders
The Destroyit® 2604 Cross Cut Shredder by MBM Corporation is a powerful centralized shredder that can shred 23-25 sheets of 20lb paper at a speed of 18 feet per minute. It is featured with a 26 gallon waste bin capacity, and 10-1/4" feed opening. With an automatic oiler to keep the cutting shafts sharp and the machine running smoothly, this P-4 security level paper shredder features ECC electronic capacity control and the famous MBM comprehensive SPS safety protection system. The patented ECC indicator prevents jams by monitoring the sheet capacity levels while it is being operated while automatic oil injection ensures optimal performance at all times (oil not included with purchase).
This shredding machine features high-quality, German-made hardened steel cutting shafts that can not only accept paper, but can also power through staples, paper clips, credit cards, and CDs/DVDs. MBM is so confident in their durability and craftsmanship, that they honor a lifetime manufacturer's warranty on the cutting shafts. The single-phase motor offers quiet operation without compromising power, perfect for continuous use in an office environment. A sturdy twin-drive system with fully enclosed gear box housing and quality wooden cabinets mounted to castors also play into the durability of the 2604CC shredder. A convenient and lightweight, environmentally friendly shred bin does not require disposable shred bags, saving you money on supplies while also minimizing waste.
- Automatic start and stop controlled by photo cell.
- Patented Electronic Capacity Control (ECC) indicator prevents jams by monitoring sheet capacity levels during operation.
- Automatic oil injection ensures optimal performance at all times
- High quality, hardened steel cutting shafts take staples, paper clips, credit cards, and CDs/DVDs
- Quiet and powerful 1 horse power single phase motor rated for continuous high volume operation.
- Sturdy Twin Drive System with fully enclosed gear box housing..
- High quality wooden cabinet mounted on casters.
- Convenient, eco-friendly shred bin does not require disposable shred bags.
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty on the cutting shafts.
Comprehensive SPS Safety Protection System Package Features:
- An easy switch control element uses illuminated color codes and symbols to indicate operational status, as well as functions as an emergency stop switch
- A patented, electronically controlled, transparent safety shield in the feed opening protects the operator from feed mishaps
- The power will automatically shut off when the cabinet is open or the shred bin is full, preventing jams
- If overfed, the machine will automatically reverse and the power will shut off
- It offers double protection against overheating
- A zero-energy-consumption sleep mode shuts off the power supply after 30 minutes of inactivity
|Manufacturer Part Number||DSH0362L|
|Suggested User||Large Office|
|Recommended Daily Users||10-15 Daily Users|
|Cut Type||Cross Cut|
|Shred Size||3/16" x 1-1/2" [4mm x 40mm]|
|Security Level (Paper)||P-4|
|Feed Opening||10 ¼"|
|Shred Capacity||23-25 Sheets|
|Shred Speed||18 Feet / Minute|
|Cuts Through||Paper, Staples, Paper Clips, Credit Cards, CDs/DVDs|
|Operating Noise||< 55 db(A)|
|Waste Bin Capacity||26 Gallons|
|Anti-Jam Features||Reverse Button, Auto-Reverse when Overloaded, ECC Electronic Capacity Control|
|Safety Features||SPS Safety Package|
|Included Supplies & Accessories||Automatic Oiler
1qt Starter Bottle of Oil
Qty.3, MBM® Destroyit® 920 Shredder Bags
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||MBM® Shredder Oil
MBM® Destroyit® 920 Shredder Bags
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty [Cutting Shafts]|
|Dimensions||19 ½" W x 18 ½" D x 36 ½" H|
|Certifications||CE, UL, CUL, GS|
|Power Voltage||115 V|
|Product Weight (lbs)||92|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||123|
|Shipping Information||This item ships via Truck (Common Carrier). It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside of your location please call (800)631-3572. Click here for full details.|