Spiral Quick-Lam DH330 Dual Heat Pouch Laminator 1 /Each
- Speed: 21 Inches / Minute [Fixed]
- Warm-Up Time: 3 Minutes
- Maximum Mil Thickness: 10 Mil
- Temperature Range:176
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The Quick-Lam DH330 features a dual-heat system with both rollers and heat plates that offer an extremely efficient lamination at a lower temperature, allowing for prefect lamination from 3 mil to 10 mil thick laminating pouches. The two heated rollers make this economical laminating machine photo-ready, as they offer a balanced and even heat transfer throughout the entire lamination process, guaranteeing a crystal clear and bubble-free lamination for even inkjet printed documents and photos. Made of silicone, these rollers make the laminator safe for use with or without a pouch carrier. The temperature is adjustable, allowing you to customize the heat setting from 176° to 320° F, depending on your application. This makes it ideal for those who laminate a variety of materials such as regular documents, photos, magnetic pouches and even those who use foil fusing. It is also ideal for those who use a variety of pouch thicknesses, including 3 mil, 5 mil, 7 mil and 10 mil. The 13" wide opening allows for letter size and oversize documents to be inserted with ease. A great feature of this pouch laminator is the reverse switch that allows for easy removal of jams or misaligned pouches. The Quick-Lam DH330 also features heavy duty metal gears and a metal cover for a longer lifespan with strength and durability.
QuickLam DH330 Laminator Features:
• The over-sized 13" feed opening allows for easier pouch feeding and more wiggle-room for sheets that are placed in slightly crooked.
• A reverse switch lets you quickly and easily correct mis-feeds and jams
• The dual heat system combines heated rollers and a heated plate for an efficient lamination at a lower overall temperature, as well as combines quality with a low price.
• The heated rollers are made of silicone, which helps ensure a smooth, bubble- and crease-free laminated sheet, even when used without a pouch carrier. They create even heat distribution from end to end, making them especially popular for laminating photos.
• The variable heat control lets you fine-tune the temperature of the rollers and plate quickly, so you have the versatility to customize the heat to your specific application and laminating pouch thickness, allowing for use with even some of the more sensitive materials (like photos) and more difficult-to-laminate materials (like Inkjet prints).
• Durable metal gears guarantee strength and longevity of the motor.
• The metal cover ensures a long lifespan, is durable to resist normal wear-and-tear damage, and offers a professional and heavy duty look.
|Manufacturer Part Number||DH330P|
|Compatible Supplies||Thermal Laminating Pouches|
|Power Voltage||6.4 Amps / 700 Watts|
|Speed||21 Inches / Minute [Fixed]|
|Dimensions||23" W x 10" D x 7" H [Shipping Dimensions]|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited [Parts], 90 Day Limited [Labor]|
|Heating Type||Dual Heat System [2 Heated Rollers & Heated Plate]|
|Warm-Up Time||3 Minutes|
|Maximum Mil Thickness||10 Mil|
|Temperature Range||176° - 320° F [Adjustable]|
|Maximum Width||13" Wide|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||10|
|Product Weight (lbs)||8|