Formax FD 386 Automatic Touchscreen Paper Folder
- Offers any business, church, school or print for pay center quick, easy set-up, and the versatility to complete a variety of fold jobs in minutes.
- Exceptionally fast that can fold up to 17,000 pieces per hour!
- Fully automated fold plates provide one touch setup of the 18 pre-programmed fold settings or for choosing one of the 27 custom folds that can be stored into memory.
- full-color touchscreen control panel makes the FD 386 extremely easy to use with a step-by-step user interface that is second to none.
- 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty
The FD 386 Automatic Document Folder offers any business, church, school or print for pay center quick, easy set-up, and the versatility to complete a variety of fold jobs in minutes. Jobs are completed exceptionally fast with the FD 386, folding up to 17,000 pieces per hour! Fully automated fold plates provide one touch setup of the 18 pre-programmed fold settings or for choosing one of the 27 custom folds that can be stored into memory. In addition, the full-color touchscreen control panel makes the FD 386 extremely easy to use with a step-by-step user interface that is second to none.
Operators can load up to 500 sheets in the hopper, select their fold, press start and walk away to attend to other important tasks. The FD 382 will fold the 500 sheets in as fast as 2 minutes and hold the folded pieces on its patented Telescoping Conveyor System. The patented Multi-Sheet Feeder is an optional feature that allows up to 4 sheets stapled or unstapled to be folded at one time through the dedicated feed system with its own side guides and skew adjustment system.
The large full-color touchscreen control panel allows for untrained operators to walk up and start folding with little to no instruction. The FD 386 advanced software allows for all standard fold types and paper sizes to be customized to meet your particular needs.
The FD 386 can also be used with the optional Formax V-Stack36 Vertical Stacker, which stacks up to 22" of folded documents, making them easier to unload for further processing. When it comes to paper folding, no one does it faster or with higher quality than the Formax FD 386!
- Fast! Up To 17,000/Hour: Large jobs are processed quickly at speeds of up to 17,000 pieces per hour
- Color Touchscreen: The large full-color touchscreen control panel allows anyone to walk up and start folding in seconds
- Drop-In Feed System: Three-roller drop-in feed system produces dependable feeding of forms with no fanning required
- Adjustable Stacker Wheels: Stacker wheels can be manually adjusted to neatly and sequentially stack different paper sizes and fold types
- Telescoping Conveyor System: Conveyor can be set between 14" (356mm) and 36" (915mm) in length and holds up to 500 folded pieces
- Noise Reduction: Fold plates are enclosed and insulated to reduce operating noise
- 6-Digit Resettable & 8-Digit Life Counters: Provides maximum audit control
- AutoBatch: Programmable to process pre-set number of sheets into sets with a delay
- Six Standard Folds in Common Paper Sizes: Pre-programmed for 6 popular fold types in letter, legal and ledger paper sizes equalling 18 preset fold settings
- Stores 27 Custom Folds: Up to 27 custom folds can be programmed and stored into memory
- Optional Dedicated Multi-Sheet Feeder: Allows for up to 4 stapled or unstapled sheets to be folded at once, with the ability to select standard or custom folds in letter and legal paper sizes
- Standard Fold Settings Modification: Even the six standard fold types can be modified individually for each paper size for maximum flexibility and customization
- Cross-Folding: A guide is included for two pass operation
- Easy-Off Feed Wheel Shaft: Feed wheels can be changed without removing side covers
- Seven Point Fold Stops: Fold plates utilize seven point fold stops for crisp, accurate folds of large paper sizes at high speeds
- Removable Roller Cover: Easily removed for improved access to fold rollers and exit area
- FD 300-20 - Multi-Sheet Feeder
- V-Stack36 Vertical Stacker: Aligns with FD 382 outfeed and vertically stacks up to 22" of folded documents, making them easier to unload for further processing.
|Manufacturer Item #||FD 386|
|Speed||Up to 17,000 sheets per hour – based on 11” (279mm) Z-Fold*, 6 Settings|
|Hopper Capacity||Up to 500 sheets 20# (75 gsm)|
|Pre-Set Folds||Pre-programmed for C,V,Z, Gate, Fold Out and Double Parallel|
|Pre-Set Paper Sizes||11”, 14”, 17”, A5, A4, A3, B6, B5, B4|
|Custom Folds||Stores up to 27 custom folds into memory|
|Paper Size||Min: 3.5” W x 5” L (88.9 W x 127 L mm)
Max: 12.25” W x 18” L (311 W x 457 L mm)
|Dimensions||Closed: 33” L x 20” W x 19” H (84 L x 51 W x 48 H cm)|
|Dimensions||Fully Extended: 60” L x 20” W x 19” H (152 L x 51 W x 48 H cm)|
|Weight||73 lbs (33kg)|
|Power||110-240VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Safety Certifications||UL & CE applied for|