HP Agility Eco Stapling Covers - Professional Business Assorted Colors Black, Graphite, Dark Blue, White, Dark Green
- Assorted color pack with black, white, graphite, dark blue, and dark green backs with clear matte paper fronts
- Completely plastic-free, sustainable report covers
- Wrap-around cover enfolds your entire document
- Binds up to 15 sheets*
The HP Agility stapling covers are a fast, simple, and professional way to bind small presentations and reports for schools, businesses, and organizations. Ready in 1-2-3 and in less than 1 minute, these wrap-around covers require no punching; all you need is a stapler. Each cover holds up to about 15 sheets* (30 pages printed front and back). The medium-weight clear matte paper front cover shows your first printed page through, and the sturdy 80# linen back and spine is available in various colors to match your brand theme. This assorted back has 10 covers, 2 each of black, white, graphite, dark blue, and dark green.
How to Use:
- Design your cover page and print your document pages.
- Place the sheets into the wrap-around cover and jog them straight.
- Staple the tabs to bind your pages into the cover.
- All you need is a stapler
- Professional finish
- Clear front to display a front page
- Cut-out tabs prevent the need the crease your cover
* Based on 20# bond copy paper. Capacity will vary depending on the paper stock used.
Coverbind's side staple wrap-around report covers are a popular choice for businesses of all kinds. Also called Agility covers, they are perfect for businesses of all kinds and sizes, including even schools, as all you need is a stapler* to bind them! Whether you need to bind reports for in-house reference, need to elevate client presentations from basic staples, or are not ready to invest in a thermal binding machine, Coverbind side-staple presentation binders make a great solution. They are wrap-around covers that include a premium 80 lb. linen textured back and spine, and a clear 7 mil matte front. The spine wraps partially onto the front for some overlap, and features two cut-outs where the staples are applied. Each cover will hold up to about 10 sheets of 20 lb. bond paper*, making them great for a variety of thin document requirements. They are so easy to use; just place your pre-printed sheets into the cover, tap the entire stack to jog the pages and ensure they are straight, and then staple the two cut-outs. These unique cut-outs allow you to completely open the front cover, without taking the pages along with it, offering a cleaner and more impressive and presentable finish.
How to Use Coverbind Agility Covers:① Print the pages you wish to bind using any paper stock or printer of your choice. Design the first page to be visible through the front cover.
② Place your printed sheets into the cover and jog them straight by tapping them on a table.
③ Staple your covers and pages together on the cut-out tabs on the spine.
Agility Cover Benefits:• Cut-out tabs for staples mean you don't have to crease your cover to create an easily legible open document.
• All you need is a stapler* to make them.
• The front cover is clear, so you can customize your first sheet to show-through.
• Three professional colors are available.
• They can be custom foil stamped with your logo! Call 800-631-3572 for a custom quote today.
*May vary depending on paper stock and other factors. Stapler capacity must be able to handle capacity being bound.
|Manufacturer Part Number||91050P|
|Sheet Capacity*||2-15 Sheets*|
|Insert Size||8-1/2" W x 11" H (Letter Size, Portrait)|
|Front Cover||7 mil Clear Matte Paper Eco-Cover|
|Back Cover||80 lb. Linen Back Cover|
|Color||Home/School Assorted Pack; 2 Each of Black, Graphite, Dark Blue, White, Dark Green (More Colors Available)|
|Compatible Equipment||Any stapler capable of handling the sheet capacity being bound, including the cover stock|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||4 lbs.|
|Quantity||10 / Box|