Adhesive Back Media
View As List Grid
- Great for short-term outdoor signage on many different sign substrates
- Photo-quality printing on exceptionally water-resistant, super-smooth surface
- 5-mil, scratch-resistant vinyl backed by a strong, solvent-based adhesive
- Material: Matte Calendared Vinyl
- Easy to print, install, reposition and remove
- Does not rip, wrinkle or stretch
- Photographic image quality
- 110° bright white, matte, smooth fabric base
- Printing: 60-80 deg. F, 50% Relative Humidity
- Handling Requirements: Due to absorptive nature of the coating, avoid touching the coated surface with bare skin. Always wear cotton gloves when handling inkjet-coated materials. Rolls are supplied with the coated surface wound out. When rolling graphics,
- Life Expectancy: Outdoor - up to 6 months without lamination with pigmented inks.
- Shelf Life: 6 months from ship date when stored in proper conditions.
- Matte finish blockout scrim
- Has a layer of tear resistant fabric embedded between two layers of bright white.
- Scratch resistant
- Waterproof, scrim vinyl, the printed side does not show through.
- Glossy microporous coating compatible with most water based inkjet inks
- 8-Mil Polypropylene base for durability and stiffness
- Solvent based permanent / removeable adhesive for durablity
- Ideal for POS / POP displays, Opaque window graphics, Short term economical glossy signage, Photo reproductions