View As List Grid
- Ideal for trade show, POP, backlit, and floor graphics; nameplates; and control panels
- 10 mil, reverse-print polycarbonate for use with latex, solvent and UV-curable inks
- Automatically protected by the textured, scratch-resistant, non-glare front surface of the polycarbonate film
- Provides consistent, accurate, brilliant color on a wide variety of latex, solvent and uv-curable printers.
- Specifically designed for use with latex, low-solvent & solvent printers
- High-impact backlight with optimum depth and brilliance
- Weather and scuff-resistant
- 3” cores
- 8 mil Water-Resistant Polypropylene film is an ideal substitude for paper for ability to resist tearing and splitting.
- Produce temporary indoor banners, graphics, posters and displays.
- Offers high strength and resistance so it can be used as a banner material with excellent coating for a high photo quality output.
- Ideal to use indoor with lasting durability or short term outdooor applications.
- Water-Resistant 9 mil Backlit Film is outdoor fade and water-resistant backlit film.
- Front print backlit film is designed for high quality backlit displays and signage.
- Satin, low-glare surface finish designed for durable indoor and outdoor backlit display signage.
- Compatible with Latex and Aqueous dye and pigment inkjet printers.
- Bright white, water resistant, recyclable polypropylene film with a microporous coating for instant drying.
- Produce spectacular, brilliantly colored graphics that will last up to one year outdoors without lamination.
- Material: Polypropylene
- Caliper/Gauge: 8 mil