Polyolefin Shrink Wrap Film (Price per Roll)
- Constructed of a heat-shrinkable plastic material, made from Polyolefin.
- Most commonly used in the commercial printing and packaging industries for retail, food packaging, industrial packaging and more.
- Often also used for smaller organizations like churches and schools who periodically make baskets or other crafts.
- Custom printed shrink wrap is also available by special order to act as a marketing tool.
PVC Shrink Wrap Film (Price per Roll)
- Very strong & flexible
- Shrinks at lower temperatures
- Excellent clarity
- Less expensive option and, although it does emit a smell when heated, it does a great job of shrink around oddly shaped items.
PVC Shrink Wrap Bags (Price per Box)
- Pre-cut and sealed on 3 ends.
- Substrate: PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride)
- Shrink Temperature: About 212
- Quantity: 500 Bags / Box
Colored PVC Shrink Wrap Film
- This 75 Gauge centerfold Colored shrink wrap gives your product an eye catching image of quality in red, green or gold (amber/yellow).
- PVC color film shrinks at a lower temperature the PE or PP films
- Ideal for heat sensitive products.
- Color Shrink wrap is available in 3 colors - red, green or gold
PVC Shrinkwrap Film Center Fold [.075 Gauge, 12" X 2000'] 1 /Each32SWFL1220
- Core Size: 3"
- Thickness: 75ga
- Very strong and flexible, shrinks at lower temperatures than polyolefin
- Most often used for shrink wrapping bottles and products that are oddly shaped
18" x 80 Gauge x 1500' Cast Hand Stretch Film - 4pk53BXPSF188CAST
- Cast Stretch Film releases from the roll smoothly reducing warehouse noise up to 75%
- Film stretches up to 250%
- Ultra clear film makes bar codes and other important information easy to read
- Great for use on uniform loads