View As List Grid
- Constructed of a heat-shrinkable plastic material, made from Polyolefin.
- Most commonly used in the commercial printing and packaging industries for retail, food packaging, industrial packaging and more.
- Often also used for smaller organizations like churches and schools who periodically make baskets or other crafts.
- Custom printed shrink wrap is also available by special order to act as a marketing tool.
- Very strong & flexible
- Shrinks at lower temperatures
- Excellent clarity
- Less expensive option and, although it does emit a smell when heated, it does a great job of shrink around oddly shaped items.
- This 75 Gauge centerfold Colored shrink wrap gives your product an eye catching image of quality in red, green or gold (amber/yellow).
- PVC color film shrinks at a lower temperature the PE or PP films
- Ideal for heat sensitive products.
- Color Shrink wrap is available in 3 colors - red, green or gold
- Pre-cut and sealed on 3 ends.
- Substrate: PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride)
- Shrink Temperature: About 212
- Quantity: 500 Bags / Box
- Premium grade and have strong seal strength with over 70% shrinkage
- FDA Approved
- Excellent low shrink temperature properties
- Act like PVC films in terms of shrink speed and appearance with all the benefits of polyolefin.
- Core Size: 3"
- Thickness: 75ga
- Very strong and flexible, shrinks at lower temperatures than polyolefin
- Most often used for shrink wrapping bottles and products that are oddly shaped