MBM Triumph 5560 VR Cut 21.5" Paper Cutter 1 /Each
- Cutting Width: 21-5/8"
- Cutter Capacity: 3 3/4" Thick Stack (About 935 Sheets)
- Narrow Cut: 1 1/4" (2 3/8" with False Clamp)
- Length Behind Blade: 22-7/16"
If you're looking for a heavy duty, top-of-the-line paper cutting machine for your high-volume workshop, then the MBM Triumph™ 5560 is a great buy. This paper cutter combines hydraulic strength, a fully loaded SCS™ safety package, and ease-of-use into one, powerful machine that will cut through stacks of paper up to 3 ¾" thick, and 21 ⅝" wide. With the MBM 5560 cutter, you are assured the highest quality cuts for a perfectly straight and smooth edge, with swing-cut blade and an incredible accuracy rating of 1/100 of an inch (or 1/10 of a millimeter). Don't settle for less, buy the best hydraulic paper cutter --the MBM Triumph™ 5560-- online today.
Save more with the optional MBM Triumph™ 5560 Cutter Package. This package includes Triumph 5560 cutter, side tables, knife, and cutter sticks (6pk).
Clamp pressure is adjusted using the dials on the front left of the machine, and can be set anywhere between 1,900 to 3,800 psi. It is activated with the foot pedal, which is wide enough for comfortable use with both the left and right foot. A false clamp plate can be attached to the bottom of the clamp, which protects your extra sensitive papers from the clamp, making this the perfect paper cutter for NCR multi-part paper forms and glossy, coated, or heavy ink printed paper stocks.
The 5560 is pre-programmed with popular paper sizes for your convenience. A programmable memory makes it simple to set up recurring jobs and popular cuts for quick recall. It will store up to 99 total programs with as many as 99 steps in each program, and up to 15 repeat cuts in a single step. The system is self-diagnostic and will indicate the error on the display screen.
On the front of the Triumph™ 5560 paper cutter is a circular knob that can be twisted left or right to manually adjust the back gauge setting, with the read-out showing up on the display.
Using the MBM Triumph™ 5560 is simple, so little training is needed for the operator before they can begin cutting. Just flip the power switch to the on position, pull out the blade locking facility, and use the control panel to set up your specific job measurements. When you're ready, you can pull down the two-handle activation bars, or use the clamp pedal before you cut, if you prefer. You can download the MBM Triumph™ 5560 user manual here for full instructions.
What does the SCS™ safety package include?
This premium paper cutter includes a comprehensive SCS™ package to protect your operators and staff. SCS stands for "safety cutting system" and has an array of features that prevent accidents, and therefore safe your users from harm. Included in this detailed package are the following protective measures:
• Two-Hand Activation - MBM patented "EASY CUT" dual blade activation bars require both of the operators hands to pull down the bars to cut, which ensures their hands cannot be near the cutting surface or blade.
• Invisible Safety Curtain - The cutting table has an invisible "IR" infrared light beam safety curtain that, when interrupted by a hand, will disable the machine from clamping or cutting. This means that it is impossible for the machine to clamp or cut while your hands are on the table and working with the paper stack.
• Safety Shield - The rear table features a clear safety shield to encase the clamp and blade mechanisms.
• Automatic Return - The blade and clamp will automatically return to their up positions after each cut.
• Outside Adjustments - Blade depth adjustment is completed from outside the machine.
• Wearable Accessories Easily Changed - Replacing a worn out blade or cutting stick is simple, and done from the outside of the machine without removing any covers.
• Blade-Changing Device - Makes removing and replacing the cutter knife simple and safe, as it completely covers the sharp edge.
• IDEAL Safety Drive - Patented feature ensures that the blade hits an internal switch before cycling up or down.
• Low Voltage - Low 24 volt controls reduce electrical consumption.
*May vary depending on paper stock
|Manufacturer Part Number||CU0493|
|Included Supplies & Accessories||Jogging Block (11 ¾" L x 5" W x 3" H)|
False Clamp Plate
One Cutting Stick (Installed)
One Blade (Installed)
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||Optional Side Tables|
Replacement Cutting Sticks
|Power Voltage||115 V, 60 Hz [2 Horsepower] 20 amp dedicated line required|
|Dimensions||42" W x 55" D x 54" H|
With Optional Side Tables: 64" W
|Base Footprint||42" W x 55" D|
|Certifications||UL, C UL|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Defective|
|Cutter Capacity*||3 ¾" Thick Stack (About 935 Sheets)|
|Narrow Cut||1 ¼" (2 ⅜" with False Clamp)|
|Length Behind Blade||22-7/16"|
|Cutter Accuracy||1/100" (1/10 mm)|
|Clamp Pressure||Adjustable from 1,900 to 3,800 psi|
|Cutter Memory||Memory Storage (99 Programs, 99 Steps/Program, 15 Repeat Cuts/Step)|
|Safety Features||SCS™ Safety Package (Check the Product Description for Full Details)|
|Cutter Working Height (When Mounted to Stand)||36"|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||970|
|Shipping Information||Shipping weight with optional side tables is 1,008 lbs.|
This item ships via Truck (Common Carrier). It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside of your location please call (866) 537-2244. Click here for full details.