UniBind UniCover Spines are single-piece binding spines that do not have any covers attached, which allows for complete customization of your presentation, so you can truly impress your clients. Whether you choose to use a simple clear gloss report cover on the front that will show your first page, or if you go with a premium vinyl cover or a linen paper cover, you are sure to create a presentation that will help you stand out and impress clients. You can even use custom printed covers to create a completely unique look that brands your business in a professional, and impressive way. The unique thermal binding spines have adhesive pre-applied that is heated up in one of the easy-to-use UniBind thermal binding machines, binding your pages together in as little as just 3 minutes. The hard steel spines, combined with the soft cover of your choice, blend to covers with steel resin spines to create an extremely professional finished book that is durable, clean, and very simple to create.
How to Use UniBind UniCover Spines
① Place your printed pages into the spine, including your cover sheets, leaving the temporary covers attached.
② Place the thermal binding cover into your UniBind thermal binding machine.
③ Once the binding is complete, tear off the temporary covers at the perforation to reveal your completed document -- and you're done!
UniCover Spine Benefits
• Ability to Customize - With the tear-off temporary covers, you can use your own printed or plain report covers with your document, allowing for complete customization to meet your exact needs.
• Many Document Sizes - UniCover Spines come in a large variety of sizes to allow for binding as few as just a few sheets, up to 340 page* thick documents.
• Professional - The look of the steel resin spine is sleek and professional, and when paired with your own custom cover, is sure to stand out.
• Fast - Document binding with UniBind is fast an efficient, no matter which thermal binding machine you are using.
Popular UniCover Spine Applications
• Business - Business presentations, reports, proposals, and more.
• Manufacturing - Product manuals, reference guides, and drawings.
• Artists - Art portfolios and albums.
• Schools -Educational reports for schools, student handbooks, dissertations, and more.
• Real Estate - Real estate documents, listing presentations, informational packets, contracts, and more.
• Financial - Banking and tax paperwork, personal planning packets, investment and retirement plans, insurance packets, and more.
*May vary depending on paper stock and other factors. Not all sizes are compatible with all machines.
¹ Binding with lower sheet counts using these sizes will require crimping to ensure a proper bind.