Advanced print technology usually demands a premium price, but not with the iJetColor Press Performance Bundle. With a print speed three times that of traditional toner devices, the iJetColor Press inkjet consumables are roughly one-third the cost, offering extremely competitive pricing to bring the lowest cost per piece to the commercial printing market.
The iJetColor Press Performance Bundle, powered by Memjet includes everything you need to print 4-color personalized envelopes, direct mail and short-run letterhead profitably in volumes as low as one. The performance bundle features:
- iJetColor Press Print Engine
- iJetColor Flow Advanced Inkjet Interface
- Color Paper Profiles & Color Management Tools
- iJetColor Variable Data Print Processing
- Volume Output Conveyor
- Supply Starter Kit (printhead + 250ml iJet ink CMYK)
- Windows 10 platform CPU & monitor
- Printer work station table
The iJetColor Press Performance Bundle includes the iJetColor WorkFlow Software. The workflow provides a simple and easy-to-use interface for managing jobs printed on the iJetColor Press.
The High Speed Variable Data rendering engine will process variable data jobs up to 10x faster than the older version allowing for increased productivity.
Competitive advantages of the iJetColor Envelope Press over typical toner-based units including:
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Lower cost of supplies vs expensive toner supplies, consumable cost up to 75% less
- 3x the speed for iJetColor Press, the significantly faster throughput equals lower labor costs
- Toner units will require higher cost window envelopes to avoid melting the plastic window
- iJetColor Press offers excellent print quality
- Smaller footprint than toner devices
- Lower energy consumption with iJetColor Press
- Full bleed capability on 8.5" x 11" stock
iJetColor WorkFlow Software is designed for simple, consistent output with little user intervention.
- Color Paper Profiles
- Color Management Tools
- Ink Saver Mode
- Rich Black Type Button
- Print Engine Toolbox
- Media Size and Layout Adjustments
- Quality/Speed Options
- High Speed Variable Data Processing
WorkFlow Software available options:
- PMS Spot Color-Matching
- Advanced ICC Profiles
- Hyper-Speed Variable Data Processing
- Unlimited Print Queues
12 month payback with iJetColor Press - The iJetColor Press is both a fast and low-cost solution for printing and addressing envelopes. The iJetColor Press tag line, 3X times the speed and 1/3 the cost, is a great rule of thumb to compare to most toner envelope printing systems. The iJetColor Press can pay for itself in as little as 12 months by producing as few as 10 orders per month of 1,000 envelopes each selling for an average of $200 per order. With just one 4-color envelope order every other day, the iJetColor Press can pay for itself. This does not include all the additional jobs you can produce once you have this system, further reducing the payback period and increasing your profits.
iJetColor Digital Press offers Environmental Sustainability and is Earth Friendly. Environmental sustainability in printing is an extremely important topic according to printing industry experts and the iJetColor is an ideal solution for printers looking to provide environmental sustainability. Utilizing water-based aqueous inks, the iJetColor Press doesn't emit the particles found in toner-based systems nor the odors from solvent or UV-cured inks.
The iJetColor Press stands out from toner-based devices as a true "earth friendly" system with:
- Water-based inks
- No particle emission found in toner-based systems
- No odors or fumes from solvent or UV-cured inks
- Lower energy consumption with the no heat drying
- Print anywhere for a smaller carbon footprint.
- Complies with all global environmental standards including RoHS
iJetColor Press Benefits:
- Low Total Cost of Ownership - 1/3 the operating cost of typical toner devices
- High-Performance - 3 times the speed of typical toner devices
- Flexible Paper Handling - Stock thickness up to 160 # / 430 grams including full bleeds on # 10 envelopes
- Production Ready - Production-quality Navigator Harlequin RIP workflow with spot color matching software
- Environmentally Friendly - Lower energy consumption, smaller carbon footprint
- Easy-To-Use Setups - Integrates with existing production environment
- Quick Return on Investment - Less than one year with moderate output volumes