Avery Style Pre Printed Tab Individual Number "36" [Side, Individual Number, Uncollated, Letter] 25 /Bag
- Uncollated Tabs (Each Bag Only Contains 1 Number)
- 1/25th Cut Tab Size
- Clear Mylar Reinforced Tabs
Avery style legal tab dividers are the most popular pre-printed index tab option on the market. The feature bold, easy-to-read printing, reinforced index extensions for durability, and are printed on an unpunched, bright white 80# index paper stock. These particular tabs are letter size, perfect for the most common ring binders, briefs, and more. The edge is not punched, leaving them more versatile so you can customize the binding for 3-hole punch, coil-punch, or any other punch pattern you need. There are 25 tabs total per bag.
Here are some key features of these indexes that make them a popular choice for businesses and offices of many kinds:
- Uncollated Tabs - Uncollated is a term that means the tabs are not sold in a pack of consecutive numbers but, instead, are sold in packs of a single number. For instance, you can buy a pack of uncollated number tabs in a "26", or in a "50", etc. They are bagged with 25 tab sheets, and are located in the proper positioning for 1/25 cut collating at a a later time. That means that number 26 tabs are always in position 1, number 30 tabs are always in position 5, etc.
- Pre-Printed - These index dividers are pre-printed with numbers, making them versatile for any use you see fit. Both sides of the tabs are printed in tumble format.
- Easy to Read Text - Tabs are printed in a black Helvetica Bold font and are easy to read.
- Durable - These durable index tabs are made from 80# index paper stock, and feature a reinforced/laminated tab extension in a clear Mylar.
- Not Punched - Unpunched tabs are more versatile, so you can punch or bind them any way you need.
|Manufacturer Part Number||10LTS2650 GRP|
|Quantity||25 Tabs / Bag|
|Tab Printing Side(s)||Two-Sided (Tumble Format)|
|Body Printing||Recycled Logo on Back of Sheet Upper Right Corner 1/4" Diameter, Gray Ink|
|Tab Extension||1/2" Standard Tab Extension|
|Number of Holes||No Holes [Unpunched]|