Martin Yale Postmark PM-3056 Milling Letter Opener
- Envelope Size: All sizes and types. Maximum Thickness 6mm (1/4”)
- Depth of Cut: From 0 (no cut) up to 3mm (1/8”)
- Theoretical Speed: 24,000 envelopes per hour
- Production Speed: 8,000 envelopes per hour
The Martin Yale Postmark 3056 Letter Opener is a great addition to help you save time and money. This automatic letter opener can handle 24,000 envelopes in one hour. Some of the user-friendly, built-in features are electronic counters. These counters can handle batch counting, counting by rate, and a lifespan counter. Always know where you are on your projects by using these counters for a quick status update. Other features include the ability to adjust the speed settings, on/off milling cutters, and an on-demand and delayed feeder. The reverse flow conveyor will feed them in for opening and then back out as they are completed. So workers don’t have to move back and forth for the process, they can remain stationary (or elsewhere) and enhance their productivity by 40%.
This model provides improved performance and longevity due to its dual motor setup. The text is now more easily accessible thanks to milling cutter technology, which eliminates tedious page-turning and the related risk of paper cuts. With this technique, the top of the envelope is cut off by 1/8", and the leftover pieces are dumped in the onboard trash receptacle.
To maximize the accuracy of each cut, a separator makes sure that only one envelope at a time enters the machine. It is simple to open mail that is up to 6mm thick and 14" in diameter. Even the largest envelopes can be easily fitted by the system's components, and the system itself has room for even the biggest flats. It is long-lasting and dependable in operation due to its sturdy metal construction and high-quality parts.
- Miller Cutter Technology:Keeps the envelopes' quality and prevents them from being shredded. It only needs to be trimmed 3mm (1/8") from the envelope's edge, which is the very minimum. The garbage container is filled with trash chips. It's a terrific option for creating openings because it creates a gentle, feathery tear that won't shred paper.
- Mixed Thickness Separator: The productivity of the separation process and the accuracy of the cuts are both increased by this envelope separator's design, which guarantees that only one envelope is treated by the machine at a time.
- High Speed: Can process up to 24,000 envelopes every hour. totally opens all of the combined mail, from the smallest to the largest. opens envelopes that are up to 6mm (1/4") thick. Oversized flats and envelopes are handled by the entire system.
- Heavy duty and Reliable:Heavy construction and high quality. Designed to last thanks to two motors.
- Easy to operate.
|Manufacturer Part Number||04MYPM3056|
|Power||120VAC - 2.65A or 230VAC - 1.25A|
|Envelope Size||All sizes and types. Maximum Thickness 6mm (1/4”)|
|Max Envelope Length||13" (330mm)|
|Depth of Cut||From 0 (no cut) up to 3mm (1/8”) OR 0.7mm (factory set)|
|Feeder Capacity||Approx. 100 envelopes|
|Receiving Tray Capacity||Approx. 100 envelopes|
|Theoretical Speed||24,000 envelopes per hour|
|Production Speed||8,000 envelopes per hour (If you have a trained octopus as an operator, revert to the theoretical speed)|
|Dimensions (L x D x W)||710mm (28in) x 460mm (18in) x 335mm (13.5in)|