With our unique Diplomat thermal binding hardcovers, you can achieve an executive appeal, without breaking the bank. These unique wrap-around thermal bind hardcovers offer that premier finish at a more affordable price point than the competition. They feature a metal spine piece incorporated into the cover, which makes them universally compatible with all thermal binding machines that use a metal spine for activation, including the incredibly popular Unibind thermal binding machines and systems.
These thermalbind hard covers have a smooth black finish that looks stunning once bound, making it an ideal choice for all kinds of presentations and reports, including those with high-value clients and meetings where you want to exude excellence. Just a few of the popular users include real estate agents and brokers, financial institutions, education and schools, corporations, and entrepreneurs/contractors. They use Diplomat hardcovers for a huge variety of uses including (but certainly not limited to) annual reports, board meetings, legal documents, meeting books, thesis statements, contracts, home presentations, and even gifts. They are sleek and professional, and allow for easy editing with a simple re-heat in your compatible thermal binder**. Whatever you decide to use the thermal binding hard covers for, you will be able to achieve the ultimate presentation with our Diplomat thermal binding hard covers from Spiral.
- Metal spine -- This strong spine guarantees a solid and durable bind.
- High compatibility -- Not proprietary to any specific machine, these nearly-universal covers can be used in any thermal binding machine that utilized a metal-activation component, which includes Unibind thermal binding machines.
- Premium finish -- The smooth and sleek black finish of these hard covers exudes excellence.
- Editable -- Edit the covers ** to easily correct mistakes, or re-use for other presentations.
- Versatile -- Solid black finish with no decoration makes these covers very versatile for nearly any kind of presentation or report you can think of. Some users even use them for gifts.
- Various binding capacities -- You can choose from various binding capacities to find the perfect fit for your individual documents. 3mm covers hold between 10-25 sheets*, 6mm covers bind between 30-50 sheets*, and 9mm covers are used for between 55-75 sheets*.
- Competitive -- We've priced our covers competitively so you can achieve the premium finishing of a hardcover, without breaking the bank. This makes an executive look achievable even by smaller businesses with tighter budgets, which is especially important given today's economy.
- Bulk discount pricing available -- Give us a call at (866)537-2244 to discuss your bulk purchasing needs.
* Approximation based on 20 lb. bond copy paper; may vary depending on paper stock used. ** Editing is not possible when using Unibind crimping system. Editing can typically be accomplished a couple of times with a strong re-bind, but is not guaranteed as many factors (glue, stuffing, handling, storage, temperatures) play into the editability/strength of covers.